Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you want to own a rare baby red panda?

Yahoo! News: 'Red Pandas' (picture)



http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070328/photo...



Would you want to own a rare baby red panda?downloads



I would not...



Would you want to own a rare baby red panda?house call



yes. they look sooooooo cute
No way! Not because they aren't cute and not because I wouldn't want one. I just feel they are better left in their environments and I would be worried I wouldn't raise it correctly. However, I would like to hold one for a little while.
yes
Yes, I saw them last night they are gorgeous!!! ;)
i'd rather want a black and white one.
they are cute and cuddly.



I would to have any bear as a pet. I could ride it around and tell it to attack anybody i please!
Not with our green furniture!
omg, yes they are soooo cute!!! i am a total animal lover
If you would have asked me yesterday, I probably would have said ''Awww.. so cute! YES!''



But my cat horked a hairball on my coffee table last night and I'm a little put out with pets right now.
Oh ya they look nice. Until they get a little older and decide to rip ur face off. but for now, they look so cuddley. :)
No they should either be released to the wild or kept in the zoo.
This should answer your question. Please click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment