Monday, August 16, 2010

When did you start dating?

i was only twelve -- a midget panda. the relationship survived four days, 2 of which i was sick and stayed home from school.



When did you start dating?ducati



i'm 20 and still have never dated



When did you start dating?hp



I was allowed to date at 13 providing it was a double date. So my date %26 I went with my friend and her date. We had fun.
18 years old and I'm still with that person.
whne i got to be in highschool lol but i no one likes me i am not that ugly i am oh right just see my ? and u would see pics of me i am not that ugly :(
Seriously dating at about 16 years old,



always dated older guys....I didn`t give it up though until 2 years later...
At 17 with my parents permission.
16
15-16 my choice. my parents didnt care.
I've never dated anyone
I was 12 too!!! LOL, and it only lasted 6 days!
14.
i was 12 and it lasted like 5 months and now im back with that person and its been 3 months.
I got my first kiss when I was 7.
I wasnt suppose to till I was 16, But I started when I was 12.
I was fifteen. And looking back at the kind of teenager I was, I don't think I was quite mature enough. Nothing bad happened, fortunately, but I didn't have the maturity to avoid it if it did. However, I think there are fifteen year olds out there that could handle it.
8th grade. 14
I was 17
14
I was 17, and it lasted 7 years.
I started dating at 17yrs old.
12! it lasted maybe a month. We were all like OMG were in middle school so we need to get BFs! but it was just a phase. I look at my ex and i'm like I went out with HIM?!



lol!



your story is sad. midget panda i love that!
Cute Story! I started dating in 6'th grade. We dated for two years and still talk.
I was 16 when i started dating.And even then my maturity level could have been better.
Freshman year of high school that's when i was allowed..
14
19
15
I think I was 23 or 24.
when i was 13.
Haven't yet and don't wan't to ever.
when i was 13 or so but my duena was right their beside me



  • howtobefriendswithyourex
  • get over a cheating husband
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment