Friday, August 20, 2010

HELP!!! A panda has stolen my heart! What should I do?

eat it's brain quick!!!!



you will re-grow your heart, get panda smart and get really good at climbing bamboo shoots



HELP!!! A panda has stolen my heart! What should I do?adware remover



tell him that good pandas dont do that!



HELP!!! A panda has stolen my heart! What should I do?antivirus protection



Your heart is in safe hands so don't worry :)
Find a way to steal it back !
Was it one of those baby red pandas.....soooo sweet.
seek psychiatric help asap
Get it back and give it to a Koala.
help it propogate



panda numbers are down
skin the bear and keep warm.
DON'T SLEEP AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR
ask it to marry you
take it back
Kill It!
take it back.
send him to the zoo.
Steal his bamboo.
I can give you mine... if you promise not to use it against me. I must admit it is black from the hate that taints my soul, but I can still open up to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment