Monday, August 16, 2010

What food could you go 4 right now?

i could go for some panda express(mmmm)



chow mein noodles with orange chicken and beef wit broccoli!



wat bout you?



What food could you go 4 right now?downloads



Barbecue Ribs



My car always breaks down in front of a ''rib'' stand. I can't figure out why, so I have to go in and buy some ribs.



What food could you go 4 right now?house call



pizza
I used to have panda express 4 times a week, as there is one right across the street from my neighborhood. Now I'm so sick of it. Ick. However, I could go for some Pizza Hut or KFC right now...
Peanut butter cups.
Steak %26 Crab Legs!!!
Oh thanks! Now I want Chinese food! And the only even close to close thing is ramen. Darn you! :)
Honey Bacon Club from Quiznos.........Yum
Jack in the Box...mmmmm....Unfortunantley the closest one to me is 250 miles away!!
I am in Germany, and have been for 7 months. I am TOTALLY craving Taco Bell! Dang I wish they had them here.
Popeyes fried chicken and dirty rice with one of their great biscuits.
Some Chicago style stuffed pizza! Preferably Giordano's
Taco John's! Thanks little monkey dude!
I want a pizza
I crave the Chipotle pork burrito way too often!
I can always go for Chicken Tikkas.
popcorn shrimp and a crabmeat burger
a nice bowl of hot soup with a buttered roll. It is cold outside and I just got back from a 5 mile walk
Lemon chicken with vegetable stir fry.
Some of the spaghetti I made last night with some tapatio, yum
I could really go for a kid. Scary monsters eat kids, you know.
The only eatables that i could see around here now is a cockroach under my table....a lizard on the wall........some mosquitoes.....a glass of water...........and xoxo...
mmmmm anything mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



So Hungry.... so poor



(gurgle)
spicy tuna roll,a spider roll, veg gyoza and a couple of kirin ichiban beers to wash it all down....mmmm.
Some fajitas...I am actually going home to make some!
A Taco Boy Super Wet Burrito with onions!! Yummy
Some KFC chicken, ummmmm so good!!
pizza or speghetti
mm that sounds good but i eat mongolian shrimp with everything else you listed but right now i could go for some bo jangels dirty rice and sweet tea but i only know one in south carolina a hour and a half flight away

No comments:

Post a Comment