Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I give my Pug, Panda a bath?

Should I brush her teeth also?



Should I give my Pug, Panda a bath?computer virus



ok now here's the thing (i am a pug owner) don't bathe your puggy more than once a month...about every five weeks is really better...they can have sensitive skin and over-bathing is not good for them...



Also you can brush the teeth (and i do) but you need to buy special toothpaste from your Vet.



Also beware of the summer temperatures...Pugs can die if they get heatstroke and you must regulate the living temps very closely.



Pugs are wonderful little dogs with great personalities and sensitive outlooks...be good to Panda and enjoy!



Should I give my Pug, Panda a bath?free spyware remover



Pugs are wonderful little dogs! Thank you everyone for the great answers! Report It


Yes, you should !!!
Yes, but don't use my toothbrush.
I take my pug to the groomers....I get her the works for $25.00! They use this amazing shed tool on her...I swear she looks 10lbs. lighter when I pick her up! They trim her nails, clean her ears, brush her, she smells so nice. I do not know why but she always looks better when they do it than when I bath her!? I do not know why. However, once a week I brush her teeth, clean her nose wrinkles with a Q-tip, and brush her!
Yes to both
yep
My dogs get baths and their teeth brushed every Friday afternoon.
do a makeover
I take mine to the groomers for $20. i don't have dog hair down the drain or wet smelly towels to deal with its worth the money and they will brush the dogs teeth for a little extra too.
yes it is nice out and warm to so go ahead and bath her but as for the teeth no
i actually have two pugs, and i try and give my pug a bath once a month during the cold months, and maybe twice a week during the warm months/days...i take my pugs to the vet to have their teeth brush, because i dont want to hurt them by mistake! :)



  • howtobefriendswithyourex
  • get over a cheating husband
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment