Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are there nuances about Giant Panda Bears, or is everything in black and white?

Nuance or Nuisance? Cause I know a panda who is a major nuisance! He takes a dump every chance he gets! I think we truly need to take that truck away from him and send him to canada!



(He's going to kill me isn't he?)



Are there nuances about Giant Panda Bears, or is everything in black and white?bmw



bamboo is green



Are there nuances about Giant Panda Bears, or is everything in black and white?free adware remover



I have something in common with the Panda Bear. Both my uncles re-married, so I have some new aunts, too!
It all black and white, there are no grey areas
i say aslong as the yeat bamboo and not human meat its cool with me
I've got to say it appears to be a black and white issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment