Friday, August 20, 2010

So we are at the carnival, do we win the big panda bear first or gorge on cotton candy?

Or throw up from the Tilt-A-Whirl?



So we are at the carnival, do we win the big panda bear first or gorge on cotton candy?nortan antivirus



OK. Here's the plan. We win a Panda bear, gorge on cotton candy, take the bear with us on the tilt~a~wheel, then throw up. And that's probably what would happen after gorging on cotton candy. Love that stuff!! teehee



So we are at the carnival, do we win the big panda bear first or gorge on cotton candy?nortonantivirus



i gorge on cotton candy and do the Tilt-A-Whirl-matey. Throw up? naw, never. i love that sort of thing-matey.
I don't wanna carry around a big panda all night, lets save that for last.I'm thinkin we take the cotton candy up on the tilt-a-whirl.
Hi everything but the rides i''ll get too Ill
I`ll do the rides, and the panda, but I get sick on cotton candy.
have someone win a panda bear, another person get cotton candy for everyone, and the third person to throw up.
photos first before makeup wares off or ruins
cotton candy first so you don't have to carry around the big panda for a long time.
Candy floss, teddys, then Huey on rides.Love Jo xx
When do I get my ice cream and balloon?



Before or after I win you the giant purple gorilla?



(((LISA)))
cotton candy!
cotton candy! %26lt;3
Cotton candy (fairy floss) then the big panda, oh joy , then got thrown up on from the Tilt-A-Whirl.



Aunty Rose will not take you next year.



Rose P.
PANDA BEAR!!!!!! I 鈾?them, they are my fav animal lol....
Whatever you want to do first is O.K. with me, except I don't do Tilt-A-Whirls. :)
Cotton Candy first!

No comments:

Post a Comment