Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i kill the virus in my computer?it appears as MS32.dll.Sometimes it appears as PANDA Virus.?

any body can help me out there?



How can i kill the virus in my computer?it appears as MS32.dll.Sometimes it appears as PANDA Virus.?network



http://www.ca.com/us/securityadvisor/vir...



How can i kill the virus in my computer?it appears as MS32.dll.Sometimes it appears as PANDA Virus.?norton



you can try this free app from dr.web.



perhap it will help you
I really have a good laugh when I read about people getting viruses , trojans or spyware on their pcs.



Why on earth if you insist on running Windows , don't you have serious protection?



That means a commercial firewall , commercial antivirus programs - the freeware ones are generally very poor and only pick up a certain percentage.



Happily , I never have a problem with viruses or trojans.



Why? Because I am sensible enough to run Linux!
The easiest way is to install a freeware antivirus that should clean your PC. After installing your antivirus your PC will rebbot and ask you to search and clean any known virus. Ensure to enable this option so that the virus is removed prior of loading Windows.



Here is the link to the freeware antivirus:



http://www.avast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment