Monday, August 16, 2010

How can you stop yourself from crying?

Im not the type of person that cries when i am having a fight with someone or in a conflict situation. I am a very strong person and able to fight my corner very well.



However I do cry when something lovely happens. On my birthday I saw an old friend that I havent seen for a long time and I started crying - a lot - I couldnt control myself.



At my oldest brothers wedding I was a bridesmaid and I was such a mess during the wedding, my makeup went everywhere and I looked like a troll!



I went to a film last night and cried like a baby all the way through, even the non sad parts.



My other brother is getting married next month and again I am bridesmaid..how can I stop myself getting over emotional (I sometimes try to think of other things to distract me from what is going on but I dont want to end up daydreaming through my brothers big day!)



What will happen when I get married? Am I going to look like a panda walking up the aisle?



I know this sounds like a dumb question!



How can you stop yourself from crying?free antivirus



Invest in some water proof mascara and just learn to love the fact that you have a heart! It is sweet that you get touched by things like that... it is just who you are and you should not be embarrassed by it or ashamed of it.



How can you stop yourself from crying?internet

No comments:

Post a Comment