Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you be attacked by a giant panda, for money?

how much money?



Would you be attacked by a giant panda, for money?spyware removal



No way, I'd be dead , so i wouldn't get to spend the money. I'd let a Panda smack me one time for 1 mil though :)



Would you be attacked by a giant panda, for money?virus protection software



I think they're cute.
My hat says it will rather eat a cactus. =)
No because I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy the money afterwards. However perhaps if I was dying anyways I might so I could leave the money to my family, lol. $1 million
1 word,NO! I'm afraid of a puppy,you think I can survive being attacked by a PANDA??????????
no its still an 800lb bear
Would I be allowed to Defend myself?



$200,000,000 oughta do it.



It can't be THAT tough if it's on the endangered list , but if I am wrong, then It won't matter how much because I would be dead. How sad would that be?
Well sense i am a animal person i might try to befreind the creature. But sense this setuation can happen then mebe about i don't know i wouldn't let it attack me for cheap thats for sure. PS. Random question me like
10 million would be my selling point. But he'd have to catch me by surprise, I couldn't stand the suspense.
I'd do it for free, but I'd kick that pandas @ss!
umm yeah.. how much are we talkin? and would I have to put out?
not enough money in the world. have you seen the size of those panda's? not me.
Did you say money? Sure and I really don't care how much I'm so broke.
FOR 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000... blillon dollars =))
Yes I would, I guess for $50 or so. Panda's eat bamboo and vegetation right? It would probably just lick your arm; my cat does that all the time.
hmmm..... how much money r we talikin bout and if i would live

No comments:

Post a Comment