Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is Panda Internet Security reliable.?

Panda is a reliable antivirus/ security suite in as much as it is better than some and not as good as quite a few others. Essentially this is a mediocre internet security suite in regards to overall detection/disinfection rates from a lot of the antivirus comparatives I have seen. However, I would advise you that if you are comfortable with it, I would keep it. If you have never had a problem with it and your system is up and running fine don't let someone with blatant biases persuade you otherwise. If you are contemplating or simply considering others then I would definitely recommend Nod32 and Bitdefender. I have used these and love them both on my machines. With that said if you like the Panda keep him.



Hope this helps!



Is Panda Internet Security reliable.?software



Their software is straight forward and easy to use,it is fairly reliable,the only thing i hate about theirs is the popups in the corner,because their stuff cant determine what are proper operating files,so the first times you use it it will warn you repeatedly,but it wont change it unless you authorize the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment