Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Survey: If you invite an angry panda and a white lioness for dinner, which do you expect to misbehav

Why?



Survey: If you invite an angry panda and a white lioness for dinner, which do you expect to misbehave first?free antivirus download



The tasty little morsel of a dog in dark sunglasses. I'd probably have an accident on the carpet.



Survey: If you invite an angry panda and a white lioness for dinner, which do you expect to misbehave first?internet security



i just can't see you being the first to be bad...



hmmmmm who hungry are you ????



did you eat lunch???



its ok i have a raw roast in the oven for you just warming it a bit
pandas are always trouble, eat the panda.
Me ...... I'd probably s**t myself!!
Umm I would expect the lioness to misbehave



chancer are she would eat the panda ,but then again depends on what's for dinner .Oh I give up!
I expect the panda to misbehave first...even if it wasn't angry. As Innocent as they may look, it isn't true! I've seen a bad panda plenty of times...
The panda will misbehave first, they think cuteness will let them get way with anything whereas a white lioness is always a regal lady.
The lioness...
The panda and I agree, eat the panda.
The angry panda will definitely misbehave first. I've already had it happen one time and I know it will happen again.
The only white lioness I know is a perfect lady unless she's annoyed, and then she retains her class and cool, so it's gotta be the panda!
It depends. . .if the lioness and the panda arrived at the same time, the lioness.



If the lioness arrived first, and sampled the delicious hors douerves, then the panda.



My money's still on the lioness.
neither would misbehave first...I would because I have been extremly abnoxcious lately



AND I WOULDN'T EVEN INVITE A PANDA OR A LOIN TO DINNER IN THE FIRST PLACE lol
the angry panda

No comments:

Post a Comment