Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I get my girlfriend for our month anniversery?

My girlfriend and I have almost been together for a month and I want to give her something to celebrate. I don't know what i should I get her..... I already gave her a braclet thats $100 and a beany panda, what else should I get her next? And if you read my first question, you would know me and my girlfriend are both 12. So please help X_X. Thanxx



What should I get my girlfriend for our month anniversery?vista



uhmm wow! thats pretty sad! u must be young! but if you want to get her something for your ''one month'' anniversery then take her out bowling, go skating, take her to a movie, buy her a bracelet, buy her a necklace. i think you are over doin it! Its too soon. But i would take her out somewhere. HAHA...I AGREE WITH ANTHONY SPEARS!



What should I get my girlfriend for our month anniversery?antispyware



chocolates .... girlz luv it !!!!
One month?!? What did you get her for your one-hour anniversary? One month is no major milestone.
try writing ;her a poem .
You all are so cute! Get her some Heelies so that she can roll around with you on her arms!
A friendship ring
Well..............I say....... COOL IT! You may like her a lot, but you might just end up scaring her off by being............yea, so if you are going to get her anything, get her.... maybe a ring, you may not know this since your a guy, rings have sizes, figure out her ring size, then get her a beautiful ring, but don't make it expansive.

No comments:

Post a Comment