Friday, August 20, 2010

Panda Secuirty antivirus--- need feedback?

How does it campare to other antivirs software?



Panda Secuirty antivirus--- need feedback?norten



#1--nod32



#2--kaspersky



#3--mcafee



#4-- norton



#5--bit defender



#6--panda



#15--AVG



Panda Secuirty antivirus--- need feedback?panda



Panda from previous experience is no good and the overall speed is the pits.



I recommend you getting NOD32, Kapersky or Windows Live Onecare.



Also Norton and Mcafee are no good in protection and general speed design.



Overall I would rate Panda 1 out of 5



Hope that helped you not to get it
I have used it for two years now and find it to be very affective, i use the firewall, anti virus anti spyware, this is the first product that has totally protected my machine, nothing gets into my machine unless i let it in, but when the firewall tells me that it is a dangerous site then i do not down load, and it is not to expensive.
I would recommend not getting it. Try to get a brand name such as norton or mcafee, EVen kasperky will do

No comments:

Post a Comment