Friday, August 20, 2010

Would u hold a panda bear?

Polls and surveys



Would u hold a panda bear?malware



yeah, only in a zoo not in a jungle!



Would u hold a panda bear?norton 360



Sure
Only if I wanted to get crushed. They are quite large!
Only a cub....the big ones would be smelly and have fleas!!!
No.
Yeah...



Now I just have to find one.



*Looks under sofa*
No, they are actually ferocious .
in a minute i would....there so cute
Yes I would
a baby cub yes, i would they are beautiful animals a big one no because i would be splashed across the news ''saying women crushed to death by a cute panda bear) lol :)
Oh definitely yes. Cute, beautiful animals.
No way....it might pee on me :(
For ever and ever. I would love to have one



for a pet.
Only if it were wearing boxing gloves.



Sash.
as long as it didn't bite me!
ye a young one obviously as old ones can kill humans at ease.
If it was a nice kind one and not aggressive yes I would love to.
Sure, Does he bite?
if it was a little one
OMG yes! and ive always wanted to hold a koala bear too!!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Love them but think the panda would do more than just hold me !! Or me them !!
if could i would love to. they are so beautiful. people should appreciate them more.
AWWWW OF CORSE
Yes but I'd like it to be a baby panda!They're so sweet!
Yes I would
No, i'd probably put some clothes on first :o)
I have a cute little panda called Orry. He's about 32 years old.
if they wern't too heavy



  • accept divorce papers
  • get over a cheating husband
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment