Friday, August 20, 2010

Panda's Poem. Comments?

Hopeful is what you make me.



In love is what I am.



Understanding is what I look for.



Stability is what I'll never have.



I want you to close your arms around me,



With mine around your neck.



I want you to press your lips to mine,



And for me to feel that bliss.



I love you rather you believe it,



I want you even more.



I need for you to see it,



And to feel my beating heart.



When love is what we share,



I want it to be true.



To know that I am close to you,



That will make me strong.



This is what you ask for,



For me to finally admit,



That you love me more than ever,



And care for me like this.



Now you get your wish love,



Because now I truly know,



That you will love me always,



And you are a friend for life.



Panda's Poem. Comments?norton 2008



I LUV THAT POEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Panda's Poem. Comments?pop up blocker



pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment